Sat nam dear friends,
This year I have been very profoundly examinating my own communication, trying to get rid of any violence in it, any demands, any disharmony which is present in my words. I do find that communication is one of the most important ways of how we can impact others, touch them with the wind of compassion, and elevate ourselves and others. Here is 5 simple (yet deep) rules of how to improve your communication:
Yogi Bhajan’s rules of harmonious communication.
- You are communicating for a better tomorrow, not to spoil today.
- Whatever you are going to say is going to live forever. And you have to live through it. Therefore, take care so you don’t have to live through the mud of your own communication.
- One wrong word said can do much more wrong than you can even imagine or estimate.
- Words spoken are a chance for communication. Don’t turn them into war.
- When you communicate, you have to communicate again. Don’t make the road rough.
-From the book The Aquarian Teacher. Teacher Training in Kundalini yoga by Yogi Bhajan.
Now I realise, I may have posted this before. Nevertheless, it will never lose its importance!
Blessings and a harmonious communication to all!