Sat Nam! I am happy to have finished the Conscious pregnancy course with Tarn Taran Kaur Khalsa from USA and Seva Kaur from Norway. It was great having them around, and to have about 20 lovely women who also studied and are ready to uplift others! And tomorrow Sarabjit Kaur Khalsa from Madrid is coming to teach on the KY Teacher training level 1.
- Regular Kundalini Yoga classes will start September 1, 2010 until December.
- and Conscious Pregnancy yoga classes are starting already next week!
- Besides that, I will have a Beginners course in september (more info soon), a Women’s class and a Numerology course in november.
- Kundalini Yoga level 1 Teacher Training is starting in March, 2011.
- Also, private Sat Nam Rasayan healing sessions and numerology consultations in the autumn (call for booking)
All pregnant women are welcome! I will have Drop-in classes (in Estonian and if needed in English) until October 5th, and then a deeper 10-week course which will cover all the subjects related to pregnancy, birth and beyond, from the 120 days from conception when the soul enters the body, to pregnancy massage, facing challenges, pain and fear of birth, conscious breathing and birthing, beyond birth and baby in your arms.